Sunday, June 6, 2010

Flooded Roads






These are pictures along Hwy 52 or Sand Hollow Highway. This is the road that I use to take Caleb out to grandma's and grandpa's house in New Plymouth. I came home last night on this Hwy and I probably should have left Reuben's parents house earlier while it was light. All I could see was water on either side of the road. I didn't know there was water on the road and I hit it in the truck going about 50 mph and I just about had a heart attack. I am just glad that I had the truck since it has way more clearance. Anyway, sorry some of these are blurry but it's really hard to take pictures when you are in a moving vehicle. The first picture is the back road into New Plymouth. That road was actually closed down because of the amount of water on the road. There were two spots that had a lot of water on the Hwy. Some parts were about 10 in deep.

No comments: