Sunday, June 28, 2009

Typical boy




Cari came down for a week and while she was here it was really hard to keep track of the kids, especially my own as you can see from the pictures. In the first picture, Caleb had been outside playing with the boys and came in covered in dirt. I was laughing so hard when I saw him. In the second picture my mom, Cari and I were sitting in the living room and it had been quite a while since we had seen Caleb and I was a little worried. I started calling for him and I started to hear him coming down the stairs whining and the picture that I saw put me on the ground laughing. He had been playing in the cat's tent and got stuck. Ya, the tag says do not allow children to play in this item. He definately lives up to his age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks just like Reuben in the top picture.